Welcome

My goal as a photographer is to turn your special moments into cherished works of art. I aim to make your session enjoyable and easy-going...no more dreading having your pictures taken! We will laugh, have fun, and capture great memories together.

Schedule

To schedule your session, contact Erin at 208-863-5157 or erinkofoed@gmail.com

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The "B" Family - Boise Area Family Photographer

Well, summer is over, the kids are back in school, and it's time to think about family pictures!  Many families choose to have a session done in the
fall--getting ready to send those Christmas cards out at the beginning (or end, if you are anything like me) of December.  I was impressed when this mom contacted me at the beginning of August to schedule a session...talk about great planning!  Summer really wanted to get her session done before school started and the whole family got too busy.   Here is a sneak peak:





Summer chooses not to buy the usual pictures done at the kids' schools (do I blame her?).  Instead, she had me take individuals of each of her children for her wall display.  What I appreciated about Summer is that she knows that she wants the portraits done vertically to fit in the frames and decor she already has.  Information like that helps me tailor the session to best suit the needs of the family.





Of course, we had to get a shot of just "the boys".


One of my personal favorites:


What is better than a daddy-daughter moment?


When Summer told me that "the girls" would be wearing white dresses, this is what I knew I wanted to capture:



Thanks again to Clint, Summer and the whole family!

1 comment:

The Mills said...

Good Job Erin!! Summer your family is BEAUTIFUL, they are all grown up! I love the pics...

Post a Comment