Welcome

My goal as a photographer is to turn your special moments into cherished works of art. I aim to make your session enjoyable and easy-going...no more dreading having your pictures taken! We will laugh, have fun, and capture great memories together.

Schedule

To schedule your session, contact Erin at 208-863-5157 or erinkofoed@gmail.com

Friday, May 7, 2010

Jonathan + Natalie ~ Boise Area Wedding Photographer

It was an honor to be invited to see these two get married.  We were a bit worried about the chance of rain, but the clouds cleared and it turned into a beautiful sunny afternoon. Thanks, guys, for letting me be a part of your special day!



2 comments:

Jessica F said...

Congrats Jonathan! You guys look beautiful!

The Mills said...

Oh my gosh Erin, those are priceless! I love them! GOOD J-O-B

Post a Comment