Welcome

My goal as a photographer is to turn your special moments into cherished works of art. I aim to make your session enjoyable and easy-going...no more dreading having your pictures taken! We will laugh, have fun, and capture great memories together.

Schedule

To schedule your session, contact Erin at 208-863-5157 or erinkofoed@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sharise ~ Boise Area Senior Photographer

The minute I looked at Sharise through my camera her gorgeus green eyes popped out at me. I was so excited to be able to capture her beauty and personality at our session. Sharise is one of my Class of 2011 Senior Reps! Here is a sneak peak at her session, with many more to come! 
~If we can get 15 comments from different people in the comment section below this post, Shairse will get one free 8x10 from her session!~




16 comments:

Danielle said...

Goodness you look gorgeous! Those turned out amazing :) love them~ danielle

Unknown said...

oh my gosh! they are all so beautiful!!! i can't even choose which is my favorite! you are so gorgeous sharise!!! ~hunter

Unknown said...

these are amazzinngg you are soo gorgeous sharise:) i love you soo much charless:)

Unknown said...

These pics are incredible!

Unknown said...

Sharise! Your absolutely gorgeous! I'm jealous!

Unknown said...

I am soooo freakin jealous! You are amazingly beautiful! I love you cuz! :)

Unknown said...

Hey my cousin!! :D Awww!!! Sharise you are SOOO beautiful!! I love your green eyes!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE these pictures! SO cute!! :D

Ecstasy said...

WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
:D
~Fish

Meee~ noelle said...

Holy cow, you have amazing eyes, they just catch your attention really fast!!

Ecstasy said...

WOW YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!
~fishy

Ecstasy said...

Are your eyes green?

Hayden said...

These look so amazing! Great Job :D

Anonymous said...

Ya they're green (: haha

Anonymous said...

you are GORGEOUS!!!! These photos are great! I love the one of you playing the guitar.

Denise Mills said...

Sharise you look so Beautiful Holy smokes!!!!! Huzzah Sharise!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment